About the Client
Acquia is the open digital experience platform that enables organizations to build, host, analyze, and communicate with their customers at scale through websites and digital applications. As the trusted open source leader, they use adaptive intelligence to produce better business outcomes for CX leaders.
The Business Situation
As a publicly-traded company with 900 employees globally, Acquia was in need of high-tech, high-cost employee placement, looking to globally maximize revenue, control costs, and align departments within the enterprise. Acquia’s high sales turnover rates were affecting the company’s performance.
The PREDICTIVEHR Solution
- Implemented an enterprise platform across numerous HR, Financial, and Operational systems
- Utilized a C-Level analytics dashboard to maximize employee placement and location of IT development centers globally
- Implemented recruiting analytics and services to support sales staffing initiatives and to monitor and manage attrition within the enterprise
- Determined an ideal location to place key technical roles throughout the company
- Implemented a set of CEO and Executive dashboards to help the organization manage and drive business results while managing staff expenses across every global IT development center
- Implemented a workforce planning dashboard to manage employee productivity and staffing needs among the organization
PREDICTIVEHR defined a clear business impact to refine employee placement by assessing the company’s geography, revenue, expenses, and earnings.